Re: F2F meeting hosting opportunity for May 2015

Hi All, Francois,

> On 02 Feb 2015, at 10:17, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> As discussed on the teleconference last Friday, we're looking for a host for the Second Screen Presentation WG's first face to face (F2F) meeting.
>
> The most suitable slots for May 2015 are the following:
>
> * 19-20 May (not optimal, overlaps with WWW2015)
> * 26-27 May
> * 27-28 May
>
> Please get in touch with me and Francois if you think your organization would be interested in hosting the group's F2F meeting at one of the above dates. We're targeting a two-day meeting, and my guesstimate is around 20 participants.
>
> We've already received hosting offers, so thanks to the participants who've already proactively approached us.
>
> The requirements for hosting a W3C face to face meeting are at [1].

We have now received multiple good hosting offers. Thank you for your swift responses!

In the coming days we'll move forward by setting up a straw-poll to get group-wide input on the preferred F2F dates and locations.

Francois - it appears I'll need your help in setting up a WBS questionnaire [2]. The tool does not let me create a new one, which I presume is a feature and not a bug :-)

I'd suggest we open the questionnaire next week.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)

[1] http://www.w3.org/Guide/hosting.htm
[2] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/