Re: CfC: publish First Public Working Draft of the Presentation API (deadline 12 Feb)

Hello Anssi,

I wanted to raise a concern that the issues listed in the FPWD milestone
[1] do not reflect significant remaining work items as far as having the
spec meet the scope of the charter.  If the goal of the FPWD milestone is
to gain wider visibility and comment in unfinished areas, shouldn't these
be included?

Charter [2]:
"...a means to communicate with and control the web content from the
initiating page and other authorized pages"
Implies we should address issues 36 [3] and 19 [4] in the draft spec as a
work in progress.

Charter:
"The user agent is responsible for determining which secondary displays are
compatible with the content that is requested to be shown through the API."
Implies we should address issue 9 [5] in the draft spec as a work in
progress.

Finally, we have a milestone item for defining postMessage behavior in
issue 46 [6], but we can't really do that until we finalize the messaging
API per issue 16 [7].  Since Mozilla already has an implementation should
that be folded into the spec?

Would the next step be to reprioritize these issues appropriately, and
update the spec to ensure that it correctly reflects the scope of remaining
work?  Otherwise we will be missing feedback on some key aspects.

I can help craft a pull request with some of these changes.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/milestones/FPWD
[2] http://www.w3.org/2014/secondscreen/charter.html
[3] https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/36
[4] https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/19