Re: [presentation-api] Wrong use of "Queue a task" and "in parallel" in algorithms

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 19:14:33 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Yes, when I drafted the algorithms I did not have a clear
understanding of what "queue a task" meant.  I assumed it meant that
steps would run outside the script event loop using a mechanism of the
 browser's choosing (IPC, thread, etc.).  Obviously that's not the
case as you point out, so the execution model for most, if not all the
 algorithms is incorrect.

Any PRs to help this make sense would be appreciated :)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfoltzgoogle
Please view or discuss this issue at