Re: [presentation-api] Add a "starting" state to PresentationConnection

From: Anton Vayvod via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 15:43:36 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Ok, I agree that having a "connecting" state is beneficial for
consistency and convenience.
I don't think we should add any exceptions for messaging in non
"connected" state too. Implementations should be able to work around
the passing screen metadata problem (e.g. pass the info when the
connection is in the "connected" state) and wait until it's in the
spec somehow.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by avayvod
Please view or discuss this issue at