Re: [presentation-api] define the behavior while receiver calls connection.terminate()

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 21:32:30 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
The current algorithm for terminating a presentation connection
currently implements proposal #2 by @schien; see the text starting
"When a receiving user agent is to terminate a presentation using
connection..."

http://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/#terminating-a-presentationconnection

However the description could be improved.  I think we should split it
 into two algorithms, one for terminating in the controlling context
and one for terminating the receiving context.

I'll leave this issue open until the editorial improvements are made.
  Pull requests are welcome :)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfoltzgoogle
Please view or discuss this issue at