RE: PING teleconference - 3 December 2015 UTC 17

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 11:53:30 +0100
To: "'Christine Runnegar'" <runnegar@isoc.org>, <public-secondscreen@w3.org>
Hi Christine,

Sorry about this, but can the agenda item on the Presentation API be marked as "tentative" and postponed to next call if we cannot make it?

I will try to make myself available or to find someone else. The time unfortunately conflicts with the end of a project review meeting, whose exact time I cannot predict. Anssi is not available either.

Thanks,
Francois.