Re: [presentation-api] Let getAvailability() resolve its promise as soon as availability has been tested

From: Philip Jägenstedt via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 09:26:04 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I've taken a look at the diff and I'm afraid it doesn't fully fix the
problem, because while `value` is now correct, a change in value is
needed to cause the promise to be resolved.

It would work to always initialize `value` to the wrong value, and at
first I thought that was the fix, but it looks like it isn't. If it
were up to me, I'd resolve the promise right after the changed step,
and let the monitoring algorithm only care about firing the event.
That should also change the input from a 3-tuple to a 2-tuple.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by foolip
See