Re: [presentation-api] Pull in issue tracker data using GitHub API

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 21:04:39 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I am not sure this is a positive change.  It appears that the
effective change is to pull the first comment from the GH issue into
the document, which could be quite long and out of context.  As is,
the change hurts readability.

I would be okay with this approach with two modifications:
- Change the integration to omit the summaries and only include the
issue title.
- Have ReSpec omit the issue when the issue is closed on GH.

If these aren't possible, I would like to revert this change to the
prior approach, where the issues are just links to GH and the reader
can see the entire issue thread in context.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by mfoltzgoogle
See