[presentation-api] Pull Request: Use TIDY instead of TIDY-HTML5 to make it settable in from ENV.

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 10:39:09 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
mounirlamouri has just submitted a new pull request for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Use TIDY instead of TIDY-HTML5 to make it settable in from ENV. ==
This said, I'm not entirely sure why we use ```tidy-html5``` as the
name of the binary while ```tidy``` is the output of building the tool
 from the repository. Am I doing something wrong?

See https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pull/169