[presentation-api] conflict description for uniquely identifying a presentation session

From: Shih-Chiang Chien via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 11:53:18 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
schien has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== conflict description for uniquely identifying a presentation
session ==
In common idioms section, we have two different description for the
unique identifier of a presentation session:
```
A valid presentation session identifier consists of alphanumeric ASCII
 characters only, is at least 16 characters long, and is unique within
 the set of presentations.
```
and
```
The presentation session URL and presentation session identifier
uniquely identify the presentation session.
```
I think we should follow the second description. However this brings
up another issue on presenting side for many-to-one join session: how
can a presenting page accept a incoming join request (which specify an
 URL and an session id) and still maintain the unique identifier
within the set of presentation session.

See https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/165