Re: [presentation-api] 1-UA and 2-UA details

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 11:18:15 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Thanks for the feedback. Perhaps Chromium participants in this group
have some language in their design doc that could be reused to clarify
 this in the introduction section. I can confirm that this terminology
 has caused some confusion around people not following the work
closely and we should clarify this. Not a blocker, so assigning P3.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by anssiko
See