[presentation-api] Availability URLs versus Presentation URLs

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 21:01:34 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
mfoltzgoogle has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Availability URLs versus Presentation URLs ==
@avayvod pointed out that the spec is written in terms of two types of
 URLs: "availability" URLs are used to determine the set of compatible
 presentation displays [1], while "presentation" URLs are used to
actually initiate presentation [2].  However with the introduction of
`PresentationRequest` [3] these URLs must be identical for any given
request.

Personally, I feel the algorithms for display availability and session
 initiation read better as-is, and it is a bit confusing to use
"presentation" URLs even if there is no presentation running.

Maybe we could call them "presentation request URLs" everywhere?

[1]
https://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/#the-set-of-availability-objects
[2]
https://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/#starting-a-presentation-session