Re: Changing Affiliation

Hi Dominik,

> On 30 Apr 2015, at 12:05, Rottsches, Dominik <dominik.rottsches@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all in the Second Screen Presentation WG,
>
> I am leaving Intel and I am soon going to change my affiliation. However, I'll keep working on improving the web once I'll start working at my new employer.
>
> I'm very glad and a little proud about the progress this group has made, and I am happy about the dedicated, highly motivated and professional support from a variety of companies and research organizations and individuals. I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to our success, improving our Presentation API spec and transitioning from CG to WG in a remarkably short time. Also, my special thanks go out to Anssi and Wayne from Intel for helping me get started W3C.
>
> For the future I hope this group keeps up the balanced and fruitful discussion - I can't wait to see Presentation API in shipping browsers.
>
> For the above reasons, it means I will have to suspend my role as an editor.
>
> For contacting me privately, please use my email address d-r@roettsches.de

Thanks for your instrumental contributions on behalf of the group. I'm happy to see you continue to improve the Web, and wish you best of luck and success in your new role at your future employer.

As the group participants know, MarkFo has been co-editing the Presentation API with Dominik for a while. I updated the Editors list as follows to reflect this change:

  https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/commit/627b870f3c54a1d93aca4474a1e3b3cd979848ef
  http://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)