Re: [presentation-api] Rethinking availability monitoring

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 14:35:52 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Good discussion. When we start to converge someone should craft a PR
to be reviewed.

AFAIK Chrome suspends Device Orientation and other sensors in
background pages. I also think some implementations might throttle
and/or disable canvas, video, setTimeout, rAF in background pages too.
 And on mobile suspend these features altogether to save battery and
CPU.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by anssiko
See