Re: [presentation-api] Reuse DOMException or define PresentationError object for Presentation API specific rejection reasons

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 09:03:40 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I believe we should reuse the `DOMException` types, if the API just
needs a way to represents an error, with no additional data (such as
in the `MediaStreamError`'s case, `constraintName`) beyond the
optional `message` that can be used to convey user agent-defined human
 readable details of the error for debugging purposes.

For example, we could simply throw `NotSupportedError` in both the
cases.

I'll tag this for F2F discussion, since this should be a relatively
quick one.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by anssiko
See