Re: [presentation-api] Added defaultsessionstart and default-presentation <link> to the spec

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 19:31:15 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
@anssiko, in response to

> Could we fire the defaultsessionstart event whenever a new session
is started, regardless of whether it is UA initiated or a result of
startSession() or joinSession() invocation?

We could fire this event in all cases, but the caller would need to
handle the duplicate session returned by both `defaultsessionstart`
and from resolving the `Promise`s returned by `startSession()` and
`joinSession()`.  Do you see an advantage to that?

--
GitHub Notif of comment by mfoltzgoogle
See