Re: [presentation-api] Specify the presentation initialization algorithm

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 14:22:17 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Re the remaining open issue of the initialization algorithm, this is
what we're missing:

In
http://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/#starting-a-presentation-session
 we state:

> Create a new PresentationSession S

But we do not define the steps the UA is required to take in order to
"create a new presentation session". For that, we should add prose to
http://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/#presentationsession, like:

`When the user agent is to <dfn>create a new presentation
session</dfn>, it must instantiate a new PresentationSession object,
associate it with XXXX, ... any other normative requirements ..."`

(We should then link to this `<dfn>` definition from the "Starting a
presentation session" algorithm.)

I'm tagging this for F2F discussion/review.

All - PRs welcome :-)

--
GitHub Notif of comment by anssiko
See