[presentation-api] Pull Request: A link to WG's charter

From: Hongki CHA via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 04:45:15 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
hongkicha has just submitted a new pull request for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== A link to WG's charter ==
Hi, all. At the **Status of This Document** Section, I specified our
WG’s [charter](http://www.w3.org/2014/secondscreen/charter.html).
read before joining a WG. I’m aware that our charter is well-specified
 in the Work Mode. For non-members, however, I believe that the
fastest and easiest way to access the WG charter is to add it in the
beginning of the working document. (just like they did for HTML5
recommendation)
Thank you for your consideration.

See https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pull/75