Re: New co-editor for the Presentation API

Hi MarkFo, All,

> On 02 Apr 2015, at 20:29, mark a. foltz <mfoltz@google.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you Anssi!
>
> I look forward to collaborating with Anssi, Francois, Dominik and other members of the Working Group and meeting you face to face in May.

MarkFo - thanks again for picking the co-editor hat, much appreciated.

> This is my first time as a spec editor, so please be patient as I learn the ropes.

All - this is a good time to remind that while the editor plays an important role, progressing the spec is a group effort.

To make it easier for people to get started, I've documented some tasks that all the group's participants (aka "formal participants") are encouraged to tackle [1]. For example, the editors will surely appreciate if you review Pull Requests [2], or help resolve open issues [3], even if just adding a small bit of information that will help nudge the issue forward.

The "Work Mode" documentation is considered a living document in a sense that we can fine-tune it per the group's preference. Any questions or comments, please let me know.

Thanks,

-Anssi (WG chair)

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Work_Mode#Formal_Participants
[2] https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/pulls