RE: Welcome to the Second Screen Presentation WG

Hi Anssi and all,

Great to have become a member of the group! Thank you so much for your
welcoming message and the pointers. This is actually very interesting space
to us indeed, but I personally have a lot of things to catch up what the
members have done to date. Hope I can follow your discussion soon. :-)

Best,
Jungkee