Re: Call for agenda topics for WG F2F meeting 19-20 May 2015 in Berlin

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 10:55:33 +0000
To: Anton Vayvod <avayvod@google.com>
CC: "Bassbouss, Louay" <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de>, "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>
Hi Anton,

> On 31 Mar 2015, at 16:30, Anton Vayvod <avayvod@google.com> wrote:
>
> thanks for the reminder! Is registration for MWS at [2] optional in case I only want to attend the W3C Presentation API talk on Wednesday?

To clarify, the W3C Second Screen Presentation Working Group F2F meeting is a two-day event:

* Day 1 - Tue 19 May 2015
* Day 2 - Wed 20 May 2015

After the two-day WG F2F, interested people can optionally attend MWS on Thu 21 May 2015. MWS is not a W3C affiliated event, even though we share the same venue, and have an open session with interested MWS participants on Day 2.

For details on the WG F2F timing, see:

  https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Meetings/May_2015_F2F#Agenda

Hopefully this clarifies. I'll send another mail with pointers to the registration and payment forms.

Thanks,

-Anssi