Re: Feedback on Pull Request - RE: Session cancellation and reconnection

> On 21 Oct 2014, at 23:01, mark a. foltz <mfoltz@google.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks again!  Should I file a GH issue for the open issues you mention?

Please do, and thanks for volunteering!

I suggest we continue to track the issues as we’ve been doing so far using GH issues. I started documenting this at:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Work_Mode#Issue_Tracking

Suggestions welcome. The wiki is editable by all the group participants, log in with your W3C Account.

[...]

> * Raised open issues:
> - Simplifying the example
> - Default generating an ID
> - Pending state for not-found sessions

All these are good issues to be opened.

All - a good way to get started would be to contribute some examples that address real world use cases to exercise the API. These should be as simple as possible.

Thanks,

-Anssi