Re: Issue priorities

Anssi,

Prioritization is a good idea as the number of issues has grown.  Here are
my opinions on some of the open issues.  My focus is on issues whose
resolution would impact and assist implementations in progress.  The P1
issues have a potentially wider impact on the API as well as the
implementation.

I welcome feedback on this categorization.

m.

P1
Allow page to designate a default presentation URL -
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/26

Specify behavior when multiple controlling pages are connected to the
session -
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/19

P2
Define return value for cancelled/missing session for
startSession/joinSession -
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/20

Specify data types and API for messaging channel -
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/16

Finalize specification for reconnecting to existing presentations -
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/15

Define reconnection for cross-page navigation on presenting user agent -
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/18