Re: Implementation Status wiki (was: FAMIUM Implementation of the Presentation API as Cordova Plugin for Andoid and iOS)

From: mark a. foltz <mfoltz@google.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 13:57:00 -0800
To: "Bassbouss, Louay" <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
Cc: "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, "public-webscreens@w3.org" <public-webscreens@w3.org>, "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>, "Lasak, Martin" <martin.lasak@fokus.fraunhofer.de>, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Thank you Anssi,  I updated the wiki with two links:

- The launch bug in Chromium.  Patches relevant to the API implementation
in Blink will be attached here. [1]
- The Web Platform Status tracked by Chromium.  [2]

[1] https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=412331
[2] https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/6676265876586496

I will also make sure the link in [2] is updated to the latest published
spec.

m.