Implementation Status wiki (was: FAMIUM Implementation of the Presentation API as Cordova Plugin for Andoid and iOS)

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 14:17:31 +0000
To: "Bassbouss, Louay" <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
CC: "public-webscreens@w3.org" <public-webscreens@w3.org>, "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>, "Lasak, Martin" <martin.lasak@fokus.fraunhofer.de>, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Hi Louay, All,

> On 28 Oct 2014, at 21:13, Bassbouss, Louay <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
>
> Fraunhofer FOKUS published recently an open source Implementation of the Presentation API as Cordova Plugin. The Source Code of the Plugin is available on GitHub [1]. A simple Cordova Demo App is also available on GitHub [2 ]. We refer in our Implementation to the Spec in the final report of the CG [3]. We support currently Android (using Android Presentation) and iOS (Airplay). Feedbacks, comments are welcome.

Louay et al. - thanks for your continued implementation efforts. Please make sure all the feedback gained from these experiments is brought to the group.

I created a wiki for the WG to capture this type of data:

  https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Implementation_Status

WG participants are encouraged to edit the wiki directly. Log in with your W3C Account.

Thanks,

-Anssi