Implementation Status wiki (was: FAMIUM Implementation of the Presentation API as Cordova Plugin for Andoid and iOS)

Hi Louay, All,

> On 28 Oct 2014, at 21:13, Bassbouss, Louay <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
>
> Fraunhofer FOKUS published recently an open source Implementation of the Presentation API as Cordova Plugin. The Source Code of the Plugin is available on GitHub [1]. A simple Cordova Demo App is also available on GitHub [2 ]. We refer in our Implementation to the Spec in the final report of the CG [3]. We support currently Android (using Android Presentation) and iOS (Airplay). Feedbacks, comments are welcome.

Louay et al. - thanks for your continued implementation efforts. Please make sure all the feedback gained from these experiments is brought to the group.

I created a wiki for the WG to capture this type of data:

  https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Implementation_Status

WG participants are encouraged to edit the wiki directly. Log in with your W3C Account.

Thanks,

-Anssi