Re: Allow page to designate a default presentation URL

Hi Louay, MarkFo,

> On 11 Nov 2014, at 16:50, Bassbouss, Louay <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:
>
> If I understand correctly, we need to extend the spec to let the origin page receive the session created by the Browser?

MarkFo - how do you see the session object delivered in a scenario where the user initiates the presentation from the UA's user interface?

> Another question, how the origin page can pass a session id to join an existing session?

Does it make sense to scope this "implicit invocation" (throught the UA UI) use case more tightly to new sessions only? For joining to existing sessions, the programmatic API could be used.

Are both the "implicit invocation" and the programmatic API attempting to address the same use cases i.e. are we striving for feature parity between the two? If so, it may cause problems since the programmatic API tends to be more expressive by design.

Thanks,

-Anssi