Re: Transferring the Presentation API spec from CG to WG

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 18:05:13 +0100
To: "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>, "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>, "public-webscreens@w3.org" <public-webscreens@w3.org>
Hi Anssi,

On 2014-10-17 15:34, Kostiainen, Anssi wrote:
[...]
> In addition, I suggest we share the spec infrastructure with other W3C WGs going forward and transfer the “presentation-api” repository from “webscreens” to the “w3c” GitHub org [2]. We should be able to easily transfer the repo with all of its issues, PRs etc. and the GitHub Pages should also redirect automatically.
>
> Francois - since you have owner privileges for “webscreens” already, you should be able to do the transfer if you become an owner for “w3c” org as well.

I thought I'd wait until after TPAC, to avoid running in a situation
where I had broken something while people were willing to look at the
spec and issues. Not that transferring a repo usually breaks anything,
but who knows...

Anyway, TPAC is over, so I transferred the "presentation-api" repository
to the "w3c" GitHub organization. I also created a "Second Screen" W3C
team with read/write rights to the repository. The team includes Anssi,
Dominik and myself for the time being, and can be extended as needed.

Please note the new address for the Presentation API repository:

  https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/

  (GitHub automatically redirects old URLs to the new repository)

Thanks,
Francois.