From: Little, Chris <chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk>
Sent: Friday, 15 October, 2021 05:17
To: Nicholas Car <nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.com>; public-sdwig@w3.org
Cc: Cox, Simon (L&W, Clayton) <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>
Subject: RE: TIME functions - reviews and requests

Dear Nicholas,

Apart from the spelling of ’stript’, the only question that I have is how much of the old OWL-Time (2006) should be supported. You could support everything, but that may encourage unwanted inappropriate legacy approaches. I suggest Simon is probably better placed to offer a useful opinion.

Similarly, I suppose you have a choice as to which various ‘convenience’ fucntions to support, but perhaps only experience will tell what will be good practice.

HTH, Chris