Possible new work item: HTTP Redirects with added semantics (and more)

From: Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 12:39:32 +0000
To: "public-sdwig@w3.org" <public-sdwig@w3.org>
Hi. For discussion at the SDW-IG meeting this afternoon. We'll be discussing this potential new work item and seeking willing victims, ahem, volunteers to lead the editing of a "what's the problem we're trying to solve" document. I've summarised the problem in a new GitHub issue [1], based on the SDW-IG discussions in March and May. Please use the GitHub Issue as the place to have discussion on this item.

Thanks all, Jeremy

[1]: https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1270