Re: [sdw] Discussion thread for "Spatial Data on the Web 2022 – where next to drive impact from geospatial data" (#1271)

Here's the discussion from the SDW-IG plenary call, 22 Jul 2021 ([minutes](https://www.w3.org/2021/07/22-sdw-minutes.html)):

---

--
GitHub Notification of comment by 6a6d74
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1271#issuecomment-885014883 using your GitHub account