[sdw] sosa or sosa-ext for SOSA/SSN Extensions? (#1245)

From: kjano via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 18:38:59 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
kjano has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/sdw:

== sosa or sosa-ext for SOSA/SSN Extensions? ==
I am unsure whether it would not be better to change something like sosa:hasMember into a sosa-ext namespace to avoid confusion, also because they make use of different modeling practices such as RDF vs schema.org domains and ranges. I already got several questions about this. IMHO, your (wonderful) extensions should be in their own namespace and import SOSA. For instance, I got asked why sosa:hasMember is not in the ontology, and I had to explain that it is in another ontology altogether.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1245 using your GitHub account