Definition of "convenience APIs"

From: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 13:07:11 +0000
To: public-sdwig <public-sdwig@w3.org>
Hi all,

I have an item for the SDWIG to discuss: helping the OGC architecture board to define the term "Convenience API". This may also give us insights we can feed back into the Best Practices doc. I put the details in an issue [1], and would like to put this on the agenda for our next call on the 4th of February. The issue can be used for initial discussion already.

Any other items for the agenda, let me know!

Linda

[1] https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1243