Re: [sdw] Temporal-relations test suite (#1238)

From: Simon Cox via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 07:57:10 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
In the test files I have used only the `time:inXSDDateTimeStamp` to fix the positions of the `time:Instant` individuals that define the beginning and end of each `time:Interval`. So for these tests it is only necessary to find ordering relationships between literals of type `xsd:dateTimeStamp` (once you've chased down the paths to find them). I think that is built in to SHACL? An advantage of SHACL is explicit error messages.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/1238#issuecomment-759274194 using your GitHub account