From: Tandy, Jeremy
Sent: 15 September 2020 17:20
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
Cc: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>; ted@w3.org
Subject: Combined SDW-IG and OGC Geosemantics/GeoSPARQL session - 12-14.00UTC Thursday 17 Sep

Hi folks -

A month has passed since our last IG call, and the next one is scheduled for this Thursday - 17th September.

But it's also the OGC Technical Committee this week, so we'll be running the OGC Geosemantics DWG / GeoSPARQL SWG session together with the SDW-IG.

Times are as follows:

OGC Geosemantics DWG/GeoSPARQL SWG 12-13.30UTC

SDW-IG specific issues 13.30-14.00UTC

Linda and I hope that you can join us for the combined session. We think that there's plenty of cross-over interest for SDW-IG folk (in fact, many of you will already be there at the OGC session). The agenda for the Geosemantic/GeoSPARQL session can be found here: https://portal.ogc.org/meet/ (unfortunately no direct link to the Geosemantic session itself).

I'm currently finalising the agenda for the final 30 mins on SDW-IG stuff. Details to follow.

Also, note that we'll be piggybacking the OGC GoToMeeting session (not the usual WebEx). Ted will provide a link to these details shortly.

Best regards, Jeremy and Linda