RE: At OGC next week: Joint GeoSPARQL SWG and GeoSemantics DWG meeting

Linda, Joseph

Please add me as a Charter Member to the proposed GeoSpaRQL (S or D) WG.

I do not wish to be considered for Chair or Co-Chair.

But I will read documents!

Cheers, Chris

Chris Little BA, MSc, FRMetS, MBCS
Chair, OGC Meteorology & Oceanography Domain Working Group
Chair, OGC Temporal DWG
Member, OGC Architecture Board

IT Fellow - Operational Infrastructures
Met Office  FitzRoy Road  Exeter  Devon  EX1 3PB  United Kingdom
Tel: +44(0)330 135 0442  Mobile: +44(0)7753 880514
E-mail: chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk  http://www.metoffice.gov.uk