Re: [sdw] new commits pushed by tguild

Jo and Ed,

After sharing your early draft, I was dinged on it having a Latest
Published Version w3.org URI that doesn't exist yet (404) so made some
modifications to the javascript configuration.

https://w3c.github.io/sdw/responsible-use/

As staff contact, I tend to go in and commit directly where there are
minor procedural or eg markup fixes instead of the proper pull request
convention most groups including ours use. Most often this is at
publication time and delay awaiting review can impact target date but
not the case here. I hope this is alright, let me know if you would
prefer them instead as pull requests. Anyone else is welcome to ask me
to change my ways when working on their documents as well. Any
substantive, proposed changes to the content I would follow convention
create a branch.

https://github.com/w3c/sdw/commit/fda8d572ae7a742e1910c176f335ef1b2e7a3c82

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>