Virtual meeting announcement: 28 May 2020

From: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 09:37:19 +0000
To: public-sdwig <public-sdwig@w3.org>
CC: "jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk" <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>, "ted@w3.org" <ted@w3.org>
Dear group,

Following our inventory of this group's interest in having a regular teleconference, and the availability of everyone given their time zones, I have picked a date and time for the first of our online meetings.

This will be the 28th of May, 2020, from 13:00 UTC until 14:30 UTC.
I'm not sure if we need 1,5 hours, but it will give us some time to (re-)introduce the topics of interest and discuss them a bit.

The meeting will take place via WebEx (@ted@w3.org<mailto:ted@w3.org> will you schedule it?).

Preliminary agenda:

  *   Group status and charter [The SDWIG is extended until 30 September 2020. W3C Management is encouraging us to draft a charter for a Working Group given the amount of work on REC track. A question is whether to also have an Interest Group given the number of well, interests besides what we can presently list as deliverables.]
  *   Topics of interest
     *   Spatial Data on the Web Best Practices
        *   Possibly an update related to ethics, see https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1146
     *   Time Ontology maintenance
     *   Temporal-aggregates extension for OWL-Time
     *   Semantic Sensor Network Ontology maintenance
     *   Extensions to the Semantic Sensor Network Ontology
     *   W3C Note / OGC Discussion paper describing the Web Video Map Tracks Format (WebVMT).
     *   GeoSPARQL, NB This is planned as an OGC activity
     *   Routing ontology - we are not doing work there, but some people from SDWIG contributing to work in other groups.
  *   Housekeeping: Open issues and open projects

See you all there!

Linda