RE: OWL-Time extensions for Era

I recall many threads on this through the years.
I don't have time to track down chapter and verse at the moments, but believe the outcome is - there was no year 0 ! i.e. the calendar went straight from -1 to 1.
i.e. it is a nominal not an ordinal ... and you have to use special arithmetic to compute durations that span the change.