From: Élie Roux <elie.roux@telecom-bretagne.eu>
Sent: 11 July 2020 20:20
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
Subject: OWL-Time extensions for Era

Dear all,

After our last email exchange I started to work on some extensions to the OWL-Time ontology to encode features of non-Gregorian calendars. I will send proposals for two different aspects separately, this first one is about eras:

https://eroux.github.io/owl-time-ext/ext-era/

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/eroux/owl-time-ext/gh-pages/ext-era/rdf/time-era.ttl

It's the first time I'm doing this kind of exercise so I'm not sure what the next steps are; but I'm happy to review the proposal and answer questions, either by email or during a meeting if it's relevant.

Thanks in advance,
--
Elie