[sdw] Minor editorial typos in TTL definition of OWL-Time ontology (#1161)

From: Chris Little via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 17:21:20 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
chris-little has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/sdw:

== Minor editorial typos in TTL definition of OWL-Time ontology ==
@dr-shorthair, @lvdbrink  I was wondering why in the OWL-Time ontology in Turtle at https://raw.githubusercontent.com/w3c/sdw/gh-pages/time/rdf/time.ttl , the Skos declaration for the German language has the month in lower case, but all the others in upper case?   "skos:prefLabel "monat"@de ;"

and in Polish why is the year in upper case and all the others in lower?   "skos:prefLabel "Rok"@pl ;"

These are typos. I have just checked with two native speakers - not subtleties of their languages.

I am assuming the Turtle tool has put everything in Unicode collation order.

_Originally posted by @chris-little in https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/1159#issuecomment-575102338_

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1161 using your GitHub account