Re: [sdw] Proposed extension to OWL-Time - Time aggregates (#1159)

From: Chris Little via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 11:08:08 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
@dr-shorthair, @lvdbrink  I was wondering why in the Turtle, the Skos declaration for the German language has the month in lower case, but all the others in upper case?   "skos:prefLabel "monat"@de ;"

and in Polish why is the year in upper case and all the others in lower?   "skos:prefLabel "Rok"@pl ;"

These are typos. I have just checked with two native speakers - not subtleties of their languages.

I am assuming the Turtle tool has put everything in Unicode collation order.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by chris-little
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/pull/1159#issuecomment-575102338 using your GitHub account