Re: [GeoSemWeb] Fwd: OGC Future Directions sessions in 2020

That topic, "Web of Data" seems like a very fitting opportunity to garner
interest for possibilities for updating GeoSPARQL. Especially investigating
the possibilities of bringing coverage data and non-geographical spatial
data into the fold should prove good food for thought on future directions.
Will people from the GeoSemWeb group or the SDWIG be present in Hong Kong?
And is there any interest among those people to present something?

Greetings,
Frans