Review: New charter

From: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 10:54:31 +0000
To: "public-sdwig@w3.org" <public-sdwig@w3.org>, "ted@w3.org" <ted@w3.org>, "Jeremy Tandy (jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk)" <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>, Rob Smith <rob.smith@awayteam.co.uk>
Dear SDWIG members,

Ted and I have been working on the charter renewal for our group. We would like the charter's start date to be 1 April 2020 (which is a bit ambitious, but let's go for it). Please send in your comments within two weeks as a reply to this email. We will also consider pull requests.

I have a specific question for @Rob Smith<mailto:rob.smith@awayteam.co.uk>;

Do you want the charter to mention a Note about WebVMT as a specific work item, and/or to add the web media text tracks community group to the list of W3C groups to coordinate with?

@all: Please let us know if any other work item should be mentioned explicitly.

The draft charter is at: https://w3c.github.io/sdw/roadmap/charter-2020.html

Linda