Re: A Christmas Present

Alright by me. I also see an open issue on references.

https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1230

Perhaps best not to rush? If you're settled on the shortname and want
to go ahead with publication, I can scramble morning of the 22nd EDT.

It might get more attention if first published in the new year. I am
fine either way and defer to your preference.

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
W3C Automotive Lead