From: Ed Parsons <eparsons@google.com>
Sent: 17 December 2020 10:19
To: Tandy, Jeremy <jeremy.tandy@metoffice.gov.uk>; Jeremy Tandy <jeremy.tandy@gmail.com>; Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Cc: public-sdwig <public-sdwig@w3.org>
Subject: A Christmas Present

This email was received from an external source.   Always check sender details, links & attachments.
Hello Both,

The small team of elves working on the Responsible Use note would like to publish the editor's draft<https://w3c.github.io/sdw/responsible-use/> next week to give everyone a much needed treat for the holidays ;-)

We can't remember the formal steps to do this, so we would be grateful for your advice...

Ed & Joe et al
[Google Logo]
Ed Parsons
Geospatial Technologist