Re: [sdw] New project proposal: Routing ontology (#1150)

From: Chris Little via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 13:43:30 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
@cportele I've not yet read the Use Cases at https://github.com/w3c/tocc, but I hope there will be some 3/4D ones, for ground based transport. E.g. a route over a Digital Terrain Model so that 1) fuel consumption could be optimised at differing altitudes; 2) exposure to different weather at different times and altitudes, such as wind or freezing, could be calculated.
Moving Features and API - EDR have used consistent definitions of trajectories (simple route!) in WKT to these ends.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by chris-little
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1150#issuecomment-680888283 using your GitHub account