[Minutes] Spatial Data on the Web 2020-08-20

From: Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 11:33:12 -0400
To: "public-sdwig@w3.org" <public-sdwig@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/2020/08/20-sdw-minutes

Apologies for not sending regrets. In sending those to various W3C and
other calls, I missed this every four week one in my mental vacation
pack list. I'll test out starting WebEx using host key with Jeremy and
Linda should my absence coincide with a future call.

Trackbot is being phased out and Zakim now knows how to start a
meeting.

cheatsheet:

/invite zakim #sdw

zakim, start meeting
[it invites RRSAgent - which actually takes the minutes and sets
default access control for resulting minutes, public in this case]

[at end of the call]
rrsagent, draft minutes

--
Ted Guild <ted@w3.org>