Re: Call for Consensus (was RE: [sdw] Formalise release of SDWWG W3C notes as OGC discussion papers (#1174))

Linda, all,

Regarding this document:
> - https://www.w3.org/TR/covjson-overview/ <https://www.w3.org/TR/covjson-overview/>  (OGC 16-145)

There are several documents that provide encodings of Coverages in JSON.
It would be good if we had well known names for the documents.

To that end I recommend changing the title of 16-145 to match its URL:
- Change from:  Overview of the CoverageJSON format
- Change to:      Overview of the CovJSON format

Regards,
George