Re: [sdw] Publish time-aggregates as W3C Public Working Draft (#1173)

From: Linda van den Brink via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 09:55:02 +0000
To: public-sdwig@w3.org
> I'm happy to start with a 'Note' - I think that is appropriate. I suspect there are just a couple of changes in the config required?

Not that much - the config already has `noRecTrack = true`. We only need to set the right status when publishing. Not sure if the correct one in this case is `FPWD-NOTE` or `IG-NOTE`.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by lvdbrink
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/sdw/issues/1173#issuecomment-614543945 using your GitHub account