Re: F2F meeting in Leuven June 24 - 25

Hi Linda

I plan to be there both afternoons - and after a prolonged lull in progress
on the Stats on the Web work, will make sure I pick that up again so we
have something to report and a plan for useful discussions at the meetings.

By the way, do you know if there are related things in the OGC programme
for the week that it might make sense for us to attend?  (I see the
programme details are available at http://ogcmeet.org/)

Thanks

Bill